All questions about using your Mobile Vikings SIM card abroad.
- What are the rates for roaming in the EU?
- In which countries does Roam like at Home apply?
- What are the rates for roaming?
- How do I avoid extra costs with a subscription when I am in a non-EU country?
- If I use mobile data besides my normal bundle (out of bundle) in the EU (outside Belgium), how can I know how much extra costs I have already incurred?
- How do I disable roaming?
- Is roaming still free of charge in the UK after the Brexit?
- What can I do when my data roaming doesn't work?
- How do I disable the text message alert about mobile data in a foreign country?
- Are there any separate data bundles available for use outside the EU?
- Why can’t I use mobile data outside the EU?
- I can’t use mobile data outside the EU. Can I still make or receive calls and send or receive texts?
- Do Vikings call and text each other for free abroad?
- International flights/waters - what are the non-EU rates?
- Can I listen to my voicemail in another country, and, if so, how much does it cost?