Internet at Home
- They are performing Fiber works in my street. Will Fiber be immediately available to me then?
- Is the installation of Fiber free?
- How does the installation of Fiber work?
- How can I connect my home to the fiber network?
- Where is Fiber already available?
- How fast is Fiber?
- Can I switch to Mobile Vikings internet at home with Easy Switch?
- I am going to move. What do I do with my current Internet at home subscription?
- How can I get internet at home with Mobile Vikings?
- Can I do the installation myself?
- Are there possible extra costs at the time of the installation?
- Is the modem included in the installation?
Troubleshooting & WiFi
- Tips & tricks to improve your Wi-Fi and internet at home
- How can I test my internet speed?
- How can I reboot my modem?
- How do I turn off Wi-Fi completely?
- How can I rename my Wi-Fi network?
- How can I reset my Wi-Fi network to the default settings?
- Can I also get a TV subscription with Mobile Vikings?
- How much will I save annually by getting rid of my TV decoder?
- Won't my internet immediately run out / be much slower if we stream with the whole family at the same time instead of watching via the TV decoder?
- What can I watch over the internet? My Belgian channels too?
- Can I also watch TV live? Like Het Journaal, for example, or cycling?
- Does Mobile Vikings offer an alternative to TV?
- How can I configure my B-Box 3 in Bridge Mode?
- I have a Fritzbox, can I keep using it?
- How do I use my router with router functionality (DHCP server)?
- How do I use my private router as a WiFi access point?
- Where can I best place my WiFi boosters?
- What speed can I expect from my internet connection?
- Can I use Easy Switch to switch to another operator?
- How do I cancel my subscription to internet at home?
- Which costs will there be if I cancel my internet at home subscription?
- How do I return my modem and/or booster?
- What happens if I don't return my modem and/or booster?
- How do I cancel the internet at home subscription for someone who's deceased?