My SIM card
All questions related to the ordering, changing, using, ... of your Mobile Vikings SIM card.
VoLTE & VoWiFi
Prepaid SIM card
- I don't have any mobile internet. What do I do?
- I use a lot of data and don't understand why. What can I do?
- What is tethering/personal hotspot and how can I configure this?
- How can I activate mobile data (4G/5G) on my smartphone or tablet?
- I can see “LTE” on my phone, not “4G”. What does that mean?
- How do I configure my email account on my smartphone?
- I have received a notification that I need to change the SIM card for a mobile number by 30/6/2023. Why?
- How fast can I go with 5G?
- Does 5G consume more data than 4G?
- Where is 5G already available in Belgium?
- What do I need to be able to surf with 5G?
- I'm unreachable. What can I do?
Calling & Texting
Only Data prepaid card
- In which countries does Roam like at Home apply?
- What are the rates for roaming?
- How do I avoid extra costs with a subscription when I am in a non-EU country?
- If I use mobile data besides my normal bundle (out of bundle) in the EU (outside Belgium), how can I know how much extra costs I have already incurred?
- How do I disable roaming?
- Is roaming still free of charge in the UK after the Brexit?
Change SIM or tariff
- My SIM card is lost or stolen. What now?
- Can I transfer my Mobile Vikings SIM card to another Mobile Vikings account?
- How do I replace an eSIM with a physical SIM card?
- How do I replace a physical SIM card with an eSIM?
- How do I transfer my eSIM to another phone?
- I have an eSIM. What if I lose my smartphone?