Can I switch to Mobile Vikings internet at home with Easy Switch?
You can use Easy Switch to switch to Mobile Vikings internet at home. Important note: we don't offer landlines nor a TV subscription. So keep in mind that these will be terminated with your current operator, or will be covered by a new contract if you transfer mobile numbers and/or a fixed internet connection to Mobile Vikings. We therefore strongly recommend that you check your options carefully with your current operator. You can of course close your order without Easy Switch now, and contact your current operator to cancel your services there.
If you choose Easy Switch to Mobile Vikings, we will make sure that a number/all of your services with your current operator are either transferred or terminated. This is because you have a number of choices:
- You transfer your fixed internet and all your current mobile numbers to Mobile Vikings. Please note that we cannot transfer a landline and/or a subscription to digital TV to Mobile Vikings. These will then automatically be terminated, or put under a new contract with your current operator. Get in touch with your current operator for more details about this.
- You only transfer your fixed internet to Mobile Vikings. Any mobile numbers with your current operator will be terminated. Please note: these are often combined in a pack and, if so, you will have to conclude a new contract with your current operator if you want to keep these mobile numbers. Get in touch with your current operator for more details about this.
- You transfer your fixed Internet and part of your current mobile numbers to Mobile Vikings. You choose which mobile numbers will be transferred to Mobile Vikings (and to which rate plan for each individually), and which mobile numbers will be terminated by your current operator.
Let's get to it then. There's a few easy steps to follow:
- First, you decide which services you want to transfer to Mobile Vikings (see the options above - a combination of mobile numbers and/or a fixed internet connection). We strongly advise you to contact your current operator about your options for any other services (e.g. a landline, a TV subscription, or to know what happens to mobile numbers that would suddenly fall out of a pack at your current operator).
- You log in to your current operator's customer zone, or dig up an invoice from your current operator - as you will need the following information: your Easy Switch ID and your customer number at your current operator.
- During your order for Mobile Vikings internet at home on the website, indicate that you want to switch via the Easy Switch option.
- For the timing of the installation of your Mobile Vikings internet at home, you have the 2 options below. You choose the moment at which your services at your current operator are terminated.
- As soon as possible after the activation of your new Mobile Vikings services
- X number of days after the activation of your new Mobile Vikings services