How can I configure my B-Box 3 in Bridge Mode?
If you want to use your own router in addition to your B-Box 3, for example to extend your Wifi coverage, you need to set your B-Box 3 modem to Bridge mode to avoid issues. Enabling Bridge mode can be done by following the steps below:
- Making sure you are connected to your Mobile Vikings network, go to http://192.168.1.1.
- Log in using the password that is printed on the back of your modem.
- Go to 'Network Connectivity'
- Click on the arrow under the sub menu Internet:
- Switch PPP enable slider to Disable and click.
- Done! Now you can connect a network cable from one of the LAN ports of your B-box 3 to your own router. The PPP configuration needs to be done on the authenticating device.