I have a problem with my Wi-Fi booster. How can I solve it?
- Restart your Wi-Fi booster by pressing the on/off button to switch it off. Wait 10 seconds and press again. The on/off light does not light up? Check that the Wi-Fi booster is properly connected to a power socket.
- Check that the switch on the back of the Wi-Fi booster is in the AUTO position, unless you have connected a device to the modem with an Ethernet cable (in which case the switch must be in the Access Point position).
- Synchronise the Wi-Fi booster and your modem.
- Press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your modem for 2 seconds.
- Within 2 minutes press the WPS button on your Wi-Fi booster.
- Check that the LEDs on your Wi-Fi booster are lit.
Does this not solve your problem? Then we suggest you reset your Wi-Fi booster.
- Press a pen or paperclip (avoid pencils or toothpicks) for at least 10 seconds in the small hole on the back of your Wi-Fi booster.
- Release when all the LEDs except Power and WPS go out. The WPS light will go out a few seconds later.
- Unplug your Wi-Fi booster from the wall socket.
- Your Wi-Fi booster has now been reset.
- Insert the plug back into the socket outlet.