How can I rename my Wi-Fi network?
Note: this can only be done on a device that is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- If you prefer, you can follow our guides!
- Go to http://192.168.1.1.
- Login with the user and password indicated on the sticker on the back of your modem.
- Then click the cogwheel next to Wi-Fi 5 Ghz or Wi-Fi 2.4 Ghz.
- Modify the name and/or password of your Wi-Fi network (SSID) and press ok. Choose a secure password, and preferably save it in a digital password manager (e.g. Bitwarden or LastPass). Note: devices that were already connected to your Wi-Fi will need to be reconnected with this new data.