Are there possible extra costs at the time of the installation?
The following is included in your installation
- Installation of the necessary hardware
- Installation of the modem
- Installation of cables (maximum 20 metres, including possible horizontal drilling through a wall) and checking of existing cables
- Checking your home for Wi-Fi reception
- Check your Wi-Fi connection on pc/laptop (via cable or built-in wireless-card)
The installer examines your current situation on-site and what is required to complete your connection. Examples are the digging (such as your driveway) or drilling work (e.g. between two floors) that may be required. If such additional work involves extra costs, a quote will be drawn up first.