Eleven contest rules
The contest is being organised by Mobile Vikings nv, with registered offices at the address Kempische Steenweg 309 bus 1, 3500 Hasselt.
The contest is to be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Thursday 22nd July 2021 at 2 p.m. and will end on Monday 26th July at 10:00. On Tuesday 27th July 2021, the winners will be notified by private message. More details regarding the contest procedure are mentioned in point 5.
3.Who can participate?
The contest is open to all Mobile Vikings customers aged 18 and over, living on Belgian territory, except for:
- staff and employees of Mobile Vikings and related companies
- their families and relations to the third degree
- all persons connected either directly or indirectly with the organisation of the contest concerned.
Each person can participate once. When someone enters the contest multiple times, only the first entry will count.
Mobile Vikings is entitled to exclude a person from participation in contests for a certain period in the event of any abuse of the terms for participation, or should the participant demonstrate abusive or misleading behaviour or participate in the contest in bad faith.
There are 3 prizes to be won, each of which is a 1 year free All Access subscription from Eleven.
Each person can only participate and win once. The 3 most original submissions will be rewarded with this prize.
Mobile Vikings does not make or grant any warranty concerning a prize. Mobile Vikings cannot be held responsible for accidents or damage that are in (in)direct relation to a prize.
A prize shall be indivisible and must be accepted as is. Under no circumstances shall the prize be transferred or exchanged or can it be offered on sale to the public (e.g. on eBay).
The assignment is as follows: “Complete the following sentence: The new football season! It's all fun and games until X.” The 3 most original submissions will win.
On 23rd July 2021 the submissions will be judged by a jury of Mobile Vikings employees, who’ll rate the submissions based on their originality. Mobile Vikings reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate submissions (for example containing vulgarities).
Each winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on 23rd July 2021. They will be asked to provide their email address and phone number to prove that they’re Vikings. They will receive their prize afterwards. If they’re not Mobile Vikings customers, their right to a prize expires and a new winner will be chosen.
- Facebook does not support or promote this contest and can therefore not be held responsible for any problems.
- No purchase is required to participate in the contest.
- There shall be no correspondence about the contest rules, the organisation and/or the binding and irrevocable result of the contest (letters, e-mails and/or telephone conversations). All additional statements related to the contest shall be regarded as part of the rules. All decisions made by the organisation shall be final.
- The participants in the contest shall refrain from negative public communication with regard to the contest and organisers.
- Mobile Vikings shall not be held liable if, for reasons of force majeure or any other reason beyond the control of Mobile Vikings, the length of the contest is altered or if the contest is adapted or cancelled. Mobile Vikings may not be held responsible for any problems with the communication services preventing a participant from participating.
- Any abuse, misleading or fraudulent behaviour shall give Mobile Vikings the express right to immediately exclude the participants concerned from this contest and/or other contests organised by Mobile Vikings.
- By participating in the contest, candidates automatically accept all contest rules.
- Mobile Vikings has the right to change certain parts of these rules for organisational reasons.