I used a Viking Deal but don't see any Viking Points yet. What can I do?
After activating a Viking Deal you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of your purchase or booking. Your Viking points will then be put on hold.
- Have you recently made a purchase and are you waiting less than 72 hours? Please be patient, your purchase may appear pending in your Viking Wallet at any time. You will then receive a confirmation email from us.
- Have you been waiting longer than 72 hours? Then it may be that something went wrong with the Viking Deal partner. No worries, if you submit a claim, we will check it for you with the partner. You can consult the status of your claim in your My Viking account, and we will keep you informed by email as soon as we have an update.
Below, you'll find a list of possible culprits. With solutions!
- Your purchase or booking is linked to another channel. If you visit price comparison sites, or click through via Google Ads, via a marketing campaign of a partner, ... after activating your Viking Deal, our cookie may be overwritten. We will not see your purchase or booking, so you cannot get Viking Points for it. Solution? Activate the Viking Deal just before completing your order.
- A "do not track" signal has been set in your browser. This may prevent a partner from linking your purchase or booking to your Mobile Vikings account. Solution? Turn off the "do not track" signal.
- Something went wrong with the Viking Deal partner. Rare, but it happens! Solution? If you submit a claim, we will check it for you. We can't promise anything, but if you still get Viking Points, we'll let you know. Because of the exchange period, among other things, it may take a while before our partners investigate such a claim.
- You bought something that you cannot earn Viking Points for. Solution? Always check the terms and conditions for each Viking Deal before you activate it.
- You paid with a gift card or used a promotional code. Solution? This too is always stated in the terms and conditions of every Viking Deal, so you know whether you'll earn Viking Points or not!
- You placed your order with a business or professional account. Solution? For some Viking Deal partners, you can't earn Viking Points as a business user. This is always stated in the conditions of the Viking Deal in question.