My direct debit is already in use. How do I create a payment method?
To prevent abuse, you cannot link an account number to more than one Mobile Vikings account. But what if you still want to use the same account number for multiple accounts? Don't worry, there is a solution! Just give the account with payment method management rights over the SIM card in question. We explain how to do this below:
- Log in to the account without a payment method and go to your SIM card settings in My Viking. You can only do this once your SIM card is active.
- Choose Authorizations and then 'give someone authorization'.
- Enter the email address of the account with the payment method. Confirm with your password.
- Log in to the account with the payment method and accept the management rights for the SIM card.
- Go to your payment methods to link the new SIM card to your payment method.
- That's it! :-)