When will I receive my Viking Points?
1. For a Viking Deal
After activating a Viking Deal you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your purchase or booking. Your Viking points are then on hold. After that, you have to wait for approval from the Viking Deal partner before your Viking points become available. We get this confirmation as soon as:
- Your payment has been approved
- The exchange period or your stay is over.
How long does this take?
For a purchase, it takes about a month. For a booking, up to about 8 to 10 weeks after your stay
Have you been waiting for a long time?
In your confirmation email, you will see the expected date when your Viking Points should be available. Has that estimation passed, or were your Viking Points not put on hold? Then submit your purchase or reservation via our claim form.
2. When you brought in a new Viking
So you've brought in a new Viking. Wonderful! There are now two ways to get your well-deserved 15 Viking Points. Namely:
- That new Viking has a prepaid card. In that case you will get your 15 Viking points after his/her second top-up for which no Viking Points are used.
- The new Viking has a subscription. Simple: after his/her second paid invoice, your 15 Viking Points will be avaiable in your My Viking account.
In both cases, we will of course send you an email to let you know that your Viking Points have arrived.