How does the quality guarantee work?
Below you'll find the answers to your pressing questions about the quality guarantee of Mobile Vikings.
How do I make use of the quality guarantee?
- Anyone can request a refund of the first month within 30 calendar days after activating a new SIM card and/or an internet connection (for new numbers, or numbers transferred from another operator).
- If you want a refund for your internet connection and a SIM card, you apply for it all at once. The conditions for "within 30 calendar days" are considered on an individual level (i.e. per product), though.
- The refund can be requested via this contact form.
- After your request we'll check if you meet the conditions and we'll keep you updated via email. At the latest within 3 weeks after your approved application you will receive your refund.
Which conditions do I have to meet to request a refund for my first 30 days?
Obviously, there are a number of conditions to meet for your possible refund. These must all be met before you are entitled to your refund.
- If you have a subscription, all your outstanding invoices/payment invitations must have been paid first.
- You must submit your request within 30 calendar days after activating the number and/or internet connection in question via this contact form.
- If your request includes a mobile number, the number in question must have been transferred to another operator within 30 days of activation.
- If your request includes an internet connection, the internet connection in question must be inactive at Mobile Vikings within thirty days of activation.
- If your request includes an internet connection, the modem (and any WiFi boosters you rent) must be returned to Mobile Vikings.
What will be reimbursed?
- Your first chosen tariff plan will be refunded.
- Any fees charged for installing your internet connection will be refunded.
- Any fees charged for the rental of a Wi-Fi booster will be refunded.
- If you used Viking Points for the first payment of the number in question, they will be refunded too.
- Any out-of-bundle costs in a mobile subscription will not be refunded.