How does the quality guarantee work?
Below you'll find the answers to your pressing questions about the quality guarantee of Mobile Vikings.
How do I make use of the quality guarantee?
- Anyone can request a refund of the first month within 30 calendar days after activating a new SIM card (for new numbers, or numbers transferred from another operator).
- The refund can be requested via this contact form.
- After your request we'll check if you meet the conditions and we'll keep you updated via email. At the latest within 3 weeks after your approved application you will receive your refund.
Which conditions do I have to meet to request a refund for my first 30 days?
Obviously, there are a number of conditions to meet for your possible refund. These must all be met before you are entitled to your refund.
- If you have a subscription, all your outstanding invoices/payment invitations must have been paid first.
- You must submit your request within 30 calendar days after activating the number in question via this contact form.
- You must have switched to another operator with the number in question within 30 days.
What will be reimbursed ?
- Your first chosen tariff plan will be refunded.
- If you used Viking Points for the first payment of the number in question, they will be refunded too.
- Any out-of-bundle costs in a subscription will not be refunded.