Contest rules: Telework day!
The contest is being organised by Mobile Vikings, with registered office at the address Kempische Steenweg 309 bus 1, 3500 Hasselt.
The contest is to be announced on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter on Tuesday 22 September and will end on Wednesday 24 September at 10 p.m. On 24 September 2020, the winners will be notified by private message. More details regarding the contest procedure are mentioned in point 5.
3. Who can participate?
The contest is open to all Mobile Vikings customers aged 18 and over, living on Belgian territory, except for:
- staff and employees of Mobile Vikings and related companies
- their families and relations to the third generation
- all persons connected either directly or indirectly with the organisation of the contest concerned.
- Each person can participate once. When someone enters the contest multiple times, only the first entry will count.
Mobile Vikings is entitled to exclude a person from participation in contests for a certain period in the event of any abuse of the terms for participation, or should the participant demonstrate abusive or misleading behaviour or participate in the contest in bad faith.
4. The prize
There are eleven winners who will win either one pair of Bose Noise Canceling Headphones 700, or one of 10 Mobile Vikings mugs.
Each person can only enter (and win) the contest once.
Mobile Vikings does not make or grant any warranty concerning a prize. Mobile Vikings cannot be held responsible for accidents or damage that are in (in)direct relation to a prize.
A prize shall be indivisible and must be accepted as is. Under no circumstances shall the prize be transferred or exchanged or can it be offered on sale to the public (e.g. on e-bay).
Participants will have to post a picture in which they show their home working space.
On 24 September, the submissions will be judged by a jury of Mobile Vikings employees, who’ll rate the submissions based on their originality. Mobile Vikings reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate submissions (for example containing vulgarities)...
Each winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on 24 September 2020. They will be asked to provide their email address and phone number to prove that they’re Vikings. They will receive their prize afterwards. If they’re not Mobile Vikings customers, a new winner will be chosen.
- Facebook does not support or promote this contest and can therefore not be held responsible for any problems.
- No purchase is required to participate in the contest.
- There shall be no correspondence about the contest rules, the organisation and/or the binding and irrevocable result of the contest (letters, e-mails and/or telephone conversations). All additional statements related to the contest shall be regarded as part of the rules. All decisions made by the organisation shall be final.
- The participants in the contest shall refrain from negative public communication with regard to the contest and organisers.
- Mobile Vikings shall not be held liable if, for reasons of force majeure or any other reason beyond the control of Mobile Vikings, the length of the contest is altered or if the contest is adapted or cancelled. Mobile Vikings may not be held responsible for any problems with the communication services preventing a participant from participating.
- Any abuse, misleading or fraudulent behaviour shall give Mobile Vikings the express right to immediately exclude the participants concerned from this contest and/or other contests organised by Mobile Vikings.
- The details of participants shall be kept on file. Mobile Vikings may use these details to keep participants informed of their activities.
- By participating in the contest, candidates automatically accept all contest rules.
- Mobile Vikings has the right to change certain parts of these rules for organisational reasons.