Are there out-of-bundle costs with a subscription?
Possibly, if your usage isn’t included in your bundle. This also goes for the 50 GB subscription (e.g. international calls, or premium services). To avoid unpleasant surprises, we will update you once you’ve used more than € 10, € 20, € 30, € 40 of € 50 extra.
What kind of usage isn’t included in my bundle?
Usage outside of your bundle will be charged separately on your invoice or payment invitation. This happens if you:
- use up your active bundle and continue to surf or call before your new bundle is added. The rates are € 0.10 per MB and € 0.20 per minute.
- call or text to premium numbers. The rate is mentioned with the number.
- call or text a foreign EU-number. The calling rate is € 0.22 per minute, texts are € 0.07 per message.
- call or text a foreign number outside of the EU. The calling rate is € 1 per minute, texts are €0.50 per message.
- roam from a country outside of the EU. The rates depend on your destination, check them on our roaming page.
How can I change my out-of-bundle limit?
Do you want to reduce your out-of-bundle costs? In the My Viking app or in your My Viking customer zone on the website, you can set the out-of-bundle limit to € 50, € 25, € 10, € 5 or even € 0 per subscription.
If your limit has been lowered to € 0 and you've exhausted your subscription bundle, you will no longer be able to use services that are not included in that bundle by default, such as international calls and SMS or premium services.