I can't call anymore. What do I do?
- First of all, reboot your device.
- Check your remaining calling credit or bundles.
- If you do not have a network connection, try connecting manually via the settings of your device. You can read here how to do this.
- Are you abroad? Then try selecting another provider and reboot your device. Also use the correct number format if you are abroad, for example +32 when calling a Belgian number.
- Are you able to make outgoing calls, but unable to receive any incoming calls? Find out what to do when you're unreachable.
Went through all the steps above and still can't call? Contact the helpdesk using the free number 1976 or contact us via the web form.
Tip! Trouble calling inside or outside your home is a thing of the past thanks to VoLTE & VoWifi. Thanks to these technologies, you can use your mobile data connection or Wifi signal to make calls. You can find more info here.