How do I activate VoLTE?
VoLTE is automatically activated in your device and applies to both incoming and outgoing calls. If the connection is weak, your smartphone will automatically switch to the best solution while calling. Isn't that the case for you? Then you may have deactivated VoLTE in the past. You can reactivate this yourself via the settings below.
Please note that VoLTE is unfortunately not available on all smartphones. Here you will find a list of devices. You can also check whether your device supports this via the settings:
- Android: go to your Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > and enable Calling via 4G.
- iPhone: Settings > Mobile network > Mobile data options > select VoLTE.
Are these settings not visible? That probably means that your smartphone does not support VoLTE. Don't worry, everything remains the same for you and you can continue to call via our reliable network.
Good to know:
- Have you activated VoLTE but it's not working? Reboot your device or turn airplane mode on and off and it should work!
- Activating VoLTE is free, but if you call, these minutes will be deducted from your bundle (just like a normal call).
- Both Vikings with a subscription and a prepaid card can use VoLTE.
- Your device must support 4G/LTE. Read here how you can activate 4G.
- Have you activated a VPN? Then VoLTE does not work.
- VoLTE is not available abroad.
- For all calls to international and premium numbers or calls outside your bundle, normal rates apply. More info can be found here.