How can I get my phone to ring longer?
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. Your options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. A few examples:
- To activate your voicemail after 30 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32456191996**30# and press 'call';
- To activate your voicemail after 25 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32456191996**25# and press 'call'; etc.
( * ) means that you have to enter two asterisks for some devices.
- Is this not clear enough? Check out our video!
You can also fully manage your voicemail from the My Viking app. More specifically:
- Switch your voicemail on and off
- Set your preferred language
- Set how long it takes for your voicemail to become active
- Set your welcome message