I don't have any mobile internet. What do I do?
Trouble with your mobile internet, 4G, or surfing abroad? Follow the steps below to solve your issue.
Do you still have enough mobile data in your bundle?
It’s very important that you configure these settings correctly. In most cases, correcting these solves the problem. Go to our settings guides and look for your device.
Can’t find your device in the list? Then choose a similar device, the settings themselves are the same. If you have an Android device, pretty much any Android phone guide will do. But just to be sure, you’ll find the settings below:
- Name = Mobile Vikings
- APN = internet.proximus.be
- Username = web
- Password = web
MNC : 01
- APN-type = default,supl
- Authentication / verification type = PAP
Save your settings, toggle your flight mode on and off, and test your connection. If it didn’t work, reboot your device. That should do the trick.
If you have an iPhone, please make sure VoLTE is disabled by going to settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile data options -> Calls and data -> 4G, VoLTE off
Abroad / Roaming
- Check whether you have roaming enabled
- Choose another available operator and reboot your device
Are you traveling outside of the EU? In that case, you won't be able to surf to avoid unexpectedly high costs. Do you really want to use mobile data outside the EU? That’s possible! With the Global Data Pass you can use mobile data in many countries outside the European Union. You can find all the details here.
Change the network mode in your device to 3G/4G/LTE. You can do this via the settings:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > select "Enable 4G".
- Samsung (Android): Settings > More settings > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
Is your SIM card broken?
- Could you try your physical SIM card in another device? If that doesn't work either, then the problem may be with your SIM card itself. Our helpdesk can then help you find another solution or replace your SIM card.
Still no mobile internet after going through all steps? Call our helpdesk for free using the number 1976 or send us a message.