How can I configure and check my voicemail?
To listen to your voicemail, call 1933 using your Mobile Vikings SIM card. Check our YouTube playlist for handy how-tos about your voicemail.
I want to change my call duration
I want to change the language of my voicemail.
I want to deactivate my voicemail
I want to redirect calls to another number
- After listening to your messages, you'll hear a menu with options to change your voicemail preferences, such as your greeting, notifications, ... ,
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. By default, it's after 20 seconds. The options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. To set this up, form and call one of the codes below:
Activate voicemail after... Which code? 30 seconds of ringing **61*+32456191933**30# + call OR
*61*+32456191933**30# + call
25 seconds of ringing **61*+32456191933**25# + call OR
*61*+32456191933**25# + call
20 seconds of ringing **61*+32456191933**20# + call OR
*61*+32456191933**20# + call
Etcetera. Depending on your device the code should start with * or **.
Change the language of your voicemail quickly and easily via My Viking.
Want to switch off your voicemail? Go to your SIM settings in My Viking! You can also switch it back on here.
Calling your voicemail is free of charge in Belgium and within the EU, further abroad the local rates apply. You can check those on our roaming page.
- Want to call your voicemail from a different number, or while abroad? Call your own number and press asterisk once you've heard the voicemail message.
You can also fully manage your voicemail from the My Viking app. More specifically:
- Switch your voicemail on and off
- Set your preferred language
- Set how long it takes for your voicemail to become active