Contest rules Mobile Vikings Travel May-June 2023
The contest is being organised by Mobile Vikings nv, with registered offices at the address Kempische Steenweg 309 bus 1, 3500 Hasselt.
The contest will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 29 May 2023 from 00h00 and ends on Sunday 11 June 2023 at 23h59. Winners will be notified via email on Wednesday, 14 June 2023. More details about the course of the contest are given in section 5.
3. Who can participate?
The contest is open to all Mobile Vikings customers who make a purchase through the travel Viking Deals at a travel partner during the Period. They must be at least 18 years old and live in Belgian territory. The following people will be excluded as winners:
- staff members and employees of Mobile Vikings and its affiliated companies
- their family members and their relatives up to the third degree
- any person participating directly or indirectly in the organisation of the contest in question.
Mobile Vikings may at any time exclude a person from participating in contests for a certain period of time in case of a breach of any of the conditions of participation or in case of abuse, deception, lack of fair play or a participation in bad faith.
4. The prize
The prize consists of:
- 100th Viking to book a trip through Viking Deals, wins a Bongo voucher "Delicieus logeren" worth € 239.90
- 500th Viking who books a trip through Viking Deals, wins a stay worth € 395 with our partner Slow Cabins
- 1000th Viking who books a trip via Viking Deals, wins a TUI travel voucher worth €2,000
- 1500th Viking who books a trip through Viking Deals, wins a Bongo voucher "Delicieus logeren" worth € 239.90
A person can participate with multiple purchases, but only win once.
Mobile Vikings does not make or grant any guarantee regarding any prize. Prizes donated by partners of Mobile Vikings (such as Bongo, TUI, etc.) are subject to the terms and conditions of this partner in question. Questions or complaints regarding these prizes should be taken up directly with the partner.
Mobile Vikings cannot be held liable for accidents or damages (in)directly related to a prize won. A prize is indivisible and must be accepted as awarded. The prize can also under no circumstances be ceded or exchanged or offered for sale publicly (e.g. eBay).
The participant expressly agrees that his/her name and/or image may be published if he/she wins a prize, without however being entitled to any compensation other than the prize.
5. Course of the contest
Each Viking automatically enters this competition by booking a holiday during the Viking Deal Travel campaign between May 29 and June 11 2023. Mobile Vikings will use the participating Viking's details to contact him/her if he/she has won. If you prefer not to participate in this contest, and thus not be contacted if you have won, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On 14 June 2023, winners will be determined based on the timing of their transaction against all transactions during the contest period. The following places will win prizes respectively:
- 100th trip booked
- 500th trip booked
- 1000th trip booked
- 1500th trip booked
Winners will be notified via email on 14 June 2023. After this, they can receive their prize. If they do not respond in time or the available contact details are found to be incorrect, the right to a prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
6. General terms
- All additional announcements about the contest are considered part of the rules. All decisions made by the organisers are final.
- Contest participants shall refrain from negative public communication regarding the contest and organisers.
- Mobile Vikings cannot be held liable if, due to force majeure or any other reason beyond the control of Mobile Vikings, the duration of the contest is changed or if the contest is modified or cancelled. Mobile Vikings cannot be held responsible for a problem in the communication services (overload on a mobile phone network, failure of a part of the network, ...) that makes it impossible to participate.
- In case of abuse, deception or fraud, Mobile Vikings expressly reserves the right to exclude the participant(s) concerned from this contest and/or other contests organised by Mobile Vikings without further ado. Participation in the contest implies the processing of the participant's personal data, so that Mobile Vikings can, for example, inform the participant about the course of the contest and about similar products and services of Mobile Vikings. These processing operations take place in accordance with the Privacy and Cookie Statement of Mobile Vikings. For more details, please read our full privacy statement at https://mobilevikings.be/terms-of-use/privacy/.
- By entering the contest, contestants accept the full contest rules.
- Mobile Vikings may change certain parts of these rules for organisational reasons.
- Any complaint related to this contest must be sent in writing no later than 10 calendar days after the end of the contest to the following address: Mobile Vikings nv, Kempische Steenweg 309/1, 3500 Hasselt. In the event of a dispute, the courts of Antwerp, Hasselt division have jurisdiction. This contest is subject to Belgian law.